Thursday, February 12, 2015

"If you're not passionate about your message, don't start a blog"

I was shown this article today and I thought it got right to the point:
http://bloggingyourpassion.com/if-youre-not-passionate-about-your-message-dont-start-a-blog/

It basically says to not write about things in your blog that you don't have any interest in. Traveling is very important to me and I hope to do a lot of it in my lifetime, so the subject of this blog is perfect for me. If I wasn't passionate about traveling, I would find the research needed to write this blog way too extensive. Like the article says, "If you're not passionate about your message, your quality will always suffer." Luckily, I'm driven to learning more and more about the places I'm writing about. Keep reading my posts to see what I mean!


No comments:

Post a Comment