Tuesday, February 3, 2015

This blog and its framework

Subject Material

I plan to cover a wide variety of countries that most people plan on visiting at some point in their lives. I want to make sure that I have all the information needed in one place for my readers. In order to accomplish that goal, I have been doing extensive research over each subject I want to write about. I always find it extremely irritating to have to sort through pages and pages of articles to find out everything I want and need to know about a place I want to visit. So, this is my way of helping anyone else with that same frustration!

Organization

Most subjects will be separated by bolded or underlined words or phrases. I want to make sure that readers understand the breakup of my subjects, so I'll go into a little more detail.  Each blog post will be about a different country or region. It will show the must-know information for anyone going to each place, as well as things or activities you don't want to miss out on. I plan to post weekly, since the research needed to be able to post is extensive. I may come back to countries in order to add more information missed or just go into greater detail over a certain area. I just really want to make sure the information comes out clear, so leave comments if you need any clarifying.

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment